Sponsored by Chester United Methodist Women
12132 Percival Street, Chester, VA 23831
Saturday, May 6, 2023
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
INSIDE SPACES: Approximately 8’ by 10’. The cost is $50 per space. Limit 2 spaces per vendor. Because this is a craft show, vendors selling products or service that is not handmade are limited to 1 inside space. REMEMBER, tables cannot be bigger that the space.
OUTSIDE SPACES: Approximately 10’ by 10’. The cost is $60 per space.
This is a rain-or-shine event. The weather, while unpredictable, is usually good at that time of year.
AS YOU PLAN FOR THE CRAFT SHOW, PLEASE NOTE:
Setup is from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. You must move your car to the parking lot as soon as possible after unloading it and BEFORE Setting up your booth. Please be considerate of other vendors who need to unload. We don’t want to have anyone towed. Note: you can only park in the spaces provided. DO NOT BLOCK THE ENTRANCE.
- Spaces will be reserved on a first–come–first–serve basis. This means when payment is received.
- Electrical outlets are very limited. If you require one, please be sure to indicate it on this application.
- There are no outside electrical outlets.
- Tables and Chairs are NOT provided. You MUST BRING your own.
- In fairness to other vendors and customers, please do not break down before 4:00 p.m.
- We must vacate the premises and property by 6:00 p.m. Please plan to clean up accordingly. This is the agreement with the church. We must adhere to this.
The only doors we are permitted to use are the Atrium doors and the fellowship hall doors. Please do not violate our agreement with the church by using any other door.
The Church and/or the United Methodist Women will not be held responsible for any damage of any kind.
We want to keep this a quality show – NO YARD SALE ITEMS. Crafters will get priority over resellers. Please help advertise this event by notifying your friends, contacts, and sharing on Social Media.